Thursday, July 7, 2011

Never Holdback from Curtain Holdbacks

 

I want the windows tidy and fantastically draped, complete with holdbacks and sunlight (if only I can have sunlight passing through my window all the time). There isn't anything much more discouraging for me that when I walk into a place and find a bare windows, or most severe a windowpane with deep, dark and thick curtains without any curtain holdbacks, I think like I’m gazing at a person with tousled and jumbled hair that's everywhere around a good looking face; such a spoil. Because of this every time I check in to a hotel room, one thing I actually do when I get to my area is I look at the windows, and push the window treatments apart then hold them back. I don’t know why, but a beautiful window consoles and comforts me, just like a hot delicious chocolates in a chilly night. In terms of curtains designs yet, I favor mine light and pure whenever possible, it can carry a range of bold and shiny colors however it must be sheer, I don’t like dark and dense drapes or curtains for I think that they're working more like a barricade than a decoration. And as important are holdbacks for curtains that i can not do without. And since my curtains are light and sheer, my holdbacks are sleek and simple, most of that which you have in our home are streamlined stainless steel holdbacks that may accentuate a myriad of curtain designs and give it a modern day touch. I don’t much like the ostentatiously ornamented ones because I am they are able to overpower my selection of curtains and draw the eye to the holdbacks alone rather than the combination of the holdbacks and curtains in addition to their overall effect in the room. I have come across these magnetic curtain holdbacks from on online shop and I am planning on obtaining a few pairs, because it can holdback your curtains in ways than one with no need of installing wall hooks and so forth. Yet another thing I enjoy do is check out curtains online, because I don’t have only range of choices, however i also gain new tips on how to style and design my windows from other sample photos. Each curtain imposes an alternative mood and theme towards the window where it hangs and many coming from all on the room. Window methods are best accommodated by drapes or curtains and combined with holdbacks, for that elegant and classy look. Just remember that curtains and curtain holdbacks should work hand in hand, one should not overpower the other, allowing you to have balanced and stylish window treatment.

1 comment: